counter for blogspot

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Taking down the Christmas decor and cleaning up the diet.

Well most of my day wen tby pretty fast today. I took down some of the Christmas decor and threw my Christmas tree over the balcony to avoid gettign a ton of pine needles all over the ouse and down the stairs. The cat and dog enjoy eating these things. Maye they consider it a minty treat. The only thing left for me to do now is to take down the rest of the decor off the cabinet tops. Oh the joy.

Today starts the day for me to start cleaning up my diet and being a little more strict. I went ahead and precooked my food for the rest of the week. Its easier for me that way. Spring term starts on Jan 11th. I got my books a few days ago so I am ready to go. I can't get my syllabus ill the first day of school.

Well I am going to throw my luandry in the dryer and I am off to the gym to train.

Happy Weekend